A selection of federal and state tax forms is available January-April at all MCPL locations, but please contact your local MCPL to verify the availability of specific forms. Alternatively, most forms, schedules and publications are available online at the following links:
Event of the moment:
We're happy to share with the public all of the entries submitted for our recent "Love in Six Words" contest. We received an amazing 141 entries from 91 writers! (Each participant could submit up to three entries.) Below are our top 5, as judged by a half-dozen library staff, and ...
- "Love in Six Words" story contest winners
- Download e-Books? Please Take a Short Survey
- Introducing Thursday Walk-In Passport Application Services
- Book Babies Story Time...Revamped!
- Downton Abbey Reading List
- The Wisconsin Digital Archive: Get Connected to State Government
- Winners of the Six Spooky Words Contest
Featured Online Resource
Receive our monthly email newsletter and stay informed of upcoming book clubs, story times, presentations, performances, movies nights, arts & crafts, author visits and more!
Your email address will be used for this purpose only and will not be redistributed or sold. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribers: | Newsletter archive
- Quick Links
- Reserve a Computer
- Marathon County Public Library
300 North First Street Wausau WI 54403 USA
Account Status: 715-261-7209 (24/7)