FAQ: Can I renew my library card during the pandemic?
Yes! To renew your existing library account during the library's limited re-opening (starting June 22, 2020), please call 715-261-7200 any time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays (Monday through Friday).
Please be prepared to provide your 14-digit library card barcode number, your current phone number and other contact information.
Unfortunately, we cannot renew accounts via email or online chat.
Your library card provides access to the following resources from home:
- Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive / Libby) -- free e-books and mp3 audiobooks!
- Online Resources, including popular resources such as:
- Value Line
- Mango Languages
- New York Times
- Popular Magazines in BadgerLink
- Auto Repair Source
- Marathon County Land Records / Maps (GIS)
- U.S. Newsstream
- NoveList Plus
- Newspapers.com: Library Edition
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information
- Consumer Health Complete
- Gale Courses
- Alt HealthWatch
- Archive of Wisconsin Newspapers
- Library E-book Accessibility Program (LEAP)
- EBSCO All Databases
- Consumer Reports
- ...and many more!
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has prompted changes to the library's day-to-day operations — all of which were implemented to maintain the health and safety of patrons and library staff — while continuing to provide quality library services. ... (read more)