FAQ: How will I be notified if I have overdue items or items being held?
When you sign up for a library card, you have the option to receive library notifications via email, phone or regular mail. Additionally, you may sign up for text message alerts. These notification preferences can be changed at any time; just contact us.
Email alerts include (1) "Overdue Notices" (sent after items are due), (2) "Hold Notices" (sent when items you requested are available) and (3) "Pre-Overdue Notices " (sent 2-3 days before your items are due).
Phone alerts are automated phone calls that include (1) "Overdue Notices" (sent after items are due) and (2) "Hold Notices" (sent when items you requested are available).
- To sign up for phone alerts, please contact us or ask library staff at your next visit.
- Phone alerts will come from the phone numbers 715-298-9182, 715-298-9183 and 715-298-9184.
- Return calls to these phone numbers are not possible; instead, call our automated renewal service at 715-261-7209 (24/7).
Text message alerts are optional and available as a supplement to your primary notification method (email or phone).
- To sign up, text SIGNUP to 1-844-201-0052.
- Text alerts will come from 1-844-201-0052.
- To get more information about your items or renew, follow the instructions provided in the text alerts.