Curbside Pickup during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure:
- Step 1: Place holds by calling 715-261-7200: Mon. | Wed. | Fri., 9 a.m.–4 p.m.; Tue. | Thu., 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your requests are available for pickup. You must reply to this notification in order to schedule a pickup time frame.
- Only items owned by MCPL Wausau are available for pickup at MCPL Wausau, so you may wish to confirm availability first.
- Online requests are not available while the library is closed.
- Step 2: Arrive during your assigned pickup time frame: Mon. | Wed. | Fri., 9 a.m.–4 p.m.; Tue. | Thu., 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- If you have a mobile phone, call 715-261-7205 once you've arrived.
- Once your arrival is confirmed, library staff will move your items to the pickup area.
- Step 3: Retrieve your items from the pickup area: in the lower library lot (off Washington St.) by the garage door nearest the drive thru.
For more info about curbside pickup and how we're keeping our patrons and staff safe, visit www.mcpl.us/curbside.