Marathon County Public Library - Edgar Branch
224 South Third Avenue, Edgar, Wisconsin 54426
Curbside Pickup during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure:
- Step 1: Place holds using the Library Catalog (V-Cat) or by calling 715-352-3155: Mon. | Tue. | Thu., 9 a.m.–3 p.m.; Wed., 12–6 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your requests are available for pickup. You must reply to this notification in order to schedule a pickup time frame.
- Items owned by some libraries outside of Marathon County may not be available for pickup; click here for details.
- Step 2: Arrive during your assigned pickup time frame: Mon. | Tue. | Thu. | Fri., 10 a.m.–2 p.m.; Wed. 2–6 p.m.
- If you have a mobile phone, call 715-352-3155 once you've arrived.
- Once your arrival is confirmed, library staff will move your items to the pickup area.
- Step 3: Retrieve your items from the pickup area: in the north parking lot in the first and fourth parking spaces, next to the handicap spaces.
For more info about curbside pickup and how we're keeping our patrons and staff safe, visit www.mcpl.us/curbside.
Hours: (closed due to COVID-19 (coronavirus))