Marathon County Public Library - Marathon City Branch
515 Washington Street, Marathon City, Wisconsin 54448
Curbside Pickup during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure:
- Step 1: Place holds by calling 715-443-2775: Mon. | Tue. | Thu. | Fri., 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.; Wed., 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your requests are available for pickup. You must reply to this notification in order to schedule a pickup time frame.
- Only items owned by MCPL Marathon City are available for pickup at MCPL Marathon City, so you may wish to confirm availability first.
- Online requests are not available while the library is closed.
- Step 2: Arrive during your assigned pickup time frame: Mon. | Tue. | Thu. | Fri., 10 a.m.–2 p.m.; Wed., 2–6 p.m.
- If you have a mobile phone, call 715-443-2775 once you've arrived; otherwise, honk your car horn.
- Once your arrival is confirmed, library staff will move your items to the pickup area.
- Step 3: Retrieve your items from the pickup area: a table near the drive thru window.
For more info about curbside pickup and how we're keeping our patrons and staff safe, visit www.mcpl.us/curbside.
Hours: (closed due to COVID-19 (coronavirus))