Marathon County Public Library - Mosinee Branch
123 Main Street, Mosinee, Wisconsin 54455
Curbside Pickup during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure:
- Step 1: Place holds using the Library Catalog (V-Cat) or by calling 715-693-2144: Mon. | Tue. | Thu. | Fri., 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m.; Wed., 1–6 p.m.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your requests are available for pickup. You must reply to this notification in order to schedule a pickup time frame.
- Items owned by some libraries outside of Marathon County may not be available for pickup; click here for details.
- Step 2: Arrive during your assigned pickup time frame: Mon. | Tue. | Thu. | Fri., 10 a.m.–2 p.m.; Wed. 2–6 p.m.
- If you have a mobile phone, call 715-693-2144 once you've arrived.
- Once your arrival is confirmed, library staff will move your items to the pickup area.
- Step 3: Retrieve your items from the pickup area: in front of the 2nd Street entrance (park on the street).
For more info about curbside pickup and how we're keeping our patrons and staff safe, visit www.mcpl.us/curbside.
Hours: (closed due to COVID-19 (coronavirus))