Curbside Pickup during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure:
- Step 1: Place holds using the Library Catalog (V-Cat) or by calling 715-261-7200: Mon. | Wed. | Thu. | Fri., 9 a.m.–5 p.m.; Tue., 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your requests are available for pickup. You must reply to this notification or call 715-261-7240 in order to schedule a pickup time frame.
- Items owned by some libraries outside of Marathon County may not be available for pickup; click here for details.
- Step 2: Arrive during your assigned pickup time frame: Mon. | Wed. | Thu. | Fri., 9 a.m.–4 p.m.; Tue., 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- If you have a mobile phone, call 715-261-7205 once you've arrived.
- Once your arrival is confirmed, library staff will move your items to the pickup area.
- Step 3: Retrieve your items from the pickup area: in the lower library lot (off Washington St.) by the garage door nearest the drive thru.
For more info about curbside pickup and how we're keeping our patrons and staff safe, visit www.mcpl.us/curbside.