You may pick up your card on the next business day after submitting this form . Please bring your government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver's license, military ID, passport, etc.), and if your current address is not shown on the ID, please bring recent proof of address (e.g. canceled mail, billing or bank statements, etc.).
If you are less than 18 years old, you cannot use this form. Your parent or legal guardian must come to the library in person, present a government-issued photo ID and sign the application on your behalf.
Paper library card applications are available at all MCPL locations.
- FAQ: How can I get a library card?
- FAQ: Do I need a library card for each MCPL location?
- FAQ: May I use someone else's library card to access library computers?
- FAQ: Can school or daycare groups check out materials when they visit?
- FAQ: Can I get a library card during the pandemic?
- Policy: User Fee - Lost Library Card Charge