During the library's limited re-opening (following our COVID-19 closure), you may use this form to apply for a library account.
Once your application is approved (we will email or call), you may pick up your library card (1) at MCPL Wausau's drive thru during curbside pickup hours (no appointment required), or (2) at MCPL branches by appointment.
If you already have a library account, but it's expired, please contact us instead of using this form.
- FAQ: How can I get a library card?
- FAQ: Do I need a library card for each MCPL location?
- FAQ: May I use someone else's library card to access library computers?
- FAQ: Can school or daycare groups check out materials when they visit?
- FAQ: Can I get a library card during the pandemic?
- Policy: User Fee - Lost Library Card Charge