FAQ: Can I see a list of the items I've borrowed in the past?
Yes, but first you must enable "Reading History."
Library Catalog (V-Cat)
- Go to https://mcpl.catalog.wvls.org/MyAccount/ReadingHistory. Log in if necessary.
- Select the "Start Recording My Reading History" button.
- You may visit this webpage to view your reading history at any time (under "My Account > Reading History").
Please note: Library staff cannot view this information on your behalf, and this tool will only keep track of items starting from the time it is enabled.
Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive / Libby)
- Visit Wisconsin's Digital Library (WDL) and log in.
- Select "My Account" and choose "Settings."
- Under "General," check the box next to "History."
- The WDL items you check out will appear from that day forward under "My Account > History."
For more information, visit https://help.overdrive.com/2208.htm.