Wisconsin's Digital Library is a state-wide catalog of free e-books, audiobooks and videos that you can check out and enjoy for limited periods of time! All you need is a library card and the OverDrive or Libby app in most cases.
Help topics / resources:
- First-time Users: Getting Started
- Tech Time: One-to-one assistance at your library
- Get the OverDrive® app
- Get the Libby® app
- Help Topics (OverDrive / Libby)
- Contact Support (WPLC)
Access to Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive® / Libby®) is provided by the Wisconsin Public Library Consortium (WPLC), a voluntary association of Wisconsin public library systems that includes the Wisconsin Valley Library Service, of which the Marathon County Public Library is a member. For more information about WPLC, visit https://www.wplc.info.
Outages / Known Issues
Scheduled Monthly Maintenance Window
THIS IS A SCHEDULED EVENT Dec 5, 06:00 - 08:00 ESTDec 2, 07:30 EST
Scheduled - We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance at this time.
Incident with Recommend to Library Searches
Nov 26, 10:59 EST
Resolved - This incident has been resolved.Nov 26, 09:59 EST
Monitoring - This incident has been mitigated and we are currently monitoring.Nov 26, 09:58 EST
Identified - We've identified an incident when patrons perform a search of at library websites that offer OverDrive Recommend to Library titles in which search results are not returned. This incident is intermittently occurring for some patrons at Library websites.
Performance issues in OverDrive Marketplace
Nov 18, 11:21 EST
Resolved - This incident has been resolved.Nov 18, 11:06 EST
Investigating - We are currently investigating performance issues in OverDrive Marketplace.
- FAQ: Is my device compatible with the library's digital content (e-books and audiobooks)?
- FAQ: What software do I need to access digital content from the library (e-books and audiobooks)?
- FAQ: Wisconsin's Digital Library doesn't have a book I want. Can I suggest it?
- FAQ: Does the library have e-books?
- FAQ: What are the checkout policies for e-books and audiobooks from Wisconsin's Digital Library?
- Policy: Laptop/Tablet Checkout Policy and Patron Agreement
- Policy: E-Reader and Handheld Scanner Checkout Policy and Patron Agreement
- Resource: Electronic Devices
- Resource: Technology Assistance