It's never too early to learn about Medicare!
If you are turning 65, are new to Medicare or changing from an employer-covered plan you will benefit from Medicare Basics.
Join us for a free information session with a representative of the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Central Wisconsin (ADRC-CW) to learn about Medicare parts A, B, C & D, Medicare Supplemental insurance policies, and prescription drug coverage. These programs are open to the public but please note that pre-registration is required by calling 1-888-486-9545.
- 📅 Thu., 2/6/20, 2:30–4:30pm @ MCPL Rothschild
- 📅 Tue., 2/11/20, 1–2pm @ MCPL Edgar
- 📅 Tue., 2/11/20, 5–7pm @ MCPL Stratford
- 📅 Mon., 2/17/20, 5–7pm @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 Tue., 2/18/20, 1–3pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Mon., 3/9/20, 1–3pm @ MCPL Athens
- 📅 Wed., 3/11/20, 5:30–7pm @ MCPL Edgar
- 📅 Sat., 3/14/20, 10:30am–12:30pm @ MCPL Stratford
- 📅 Thu., 3/19/20, 5–7pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Mon., 4/6/20, 1–3pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Thu., 4/9/20, 2:30–4:30pm @ MCPL Rothschild
- 📅 Wed., 4/15/20, 5–7pm @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 Tue., 5/12/20, 5–7pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Mon., 6/1/20, 1–3pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Thu., 9/10/20, 2–4pm @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 Thu., 9/24/20, 5–7pm @ MCPL Mosinee
It's never too early to learn about Medicare, whether you or someone you love plan to use the system. Join us for a free information session about this important service! 🖶
Thursday, February 6, 2020