Need help using your computer, tablet or smartphone? Library staff can provide one-on-one assistance in a variety of areas, including basic computer skills, saving and moving digital files, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), using the library’s online resources and more.
Appointments are offered as follows:
- Every Wednesday, 2-4pm at MCPL Wausau
- Monthly on the third Thursday, 11:30am-12:30pm at MCPL Edgar (starting 6/15/17)
Walk-ins are permitted as follows (on a first-come, first-served basis):
- Monthly on the first Monday, 6:30-7:30pm at MCPL Wausau
- Monthly on the third Friday, 10am-12pm at MCPL Wausau
- Monthly on the second Thursday, 5:00-6:00pm at MCPL Athens (starting 9/14/17)
To make an appointment or for more information, please contact us.