Need help using your computer, tablet or smartphone?
Library staff can provide one-on-one assistance in a variety of areas, including basic computer skills, saving and moving digital files, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), using the library’s online resources and more.
Appointments are offered as follows:
- Every Wednesday, 2-4pm at MCPL Wausau
- Monthly on the third Thursday, 11:30am-12:30pm at MCPL Edgar
- Every other Thursday, 11:00am-2:00pm at MCPL Hatley
- Monthly on the third Wednesday, 1:00-2:00pm at MCPL Stratford
Walk-ins are permitted as follows (on a first-come, first-served basis):
- Monthly on the first Monday, 6:30-7:30pm at MCPL Wausau
- Monthly on the third Friday, 10am-12pm at MCPL Wausau
- Monthly on the second Thursday, 5:00-6:00pm at MCPL Athens
- Monthly on the first Monday, 11:00am-2:00pm at MCPL Hatley
To make an appointment or for more information, please contact us.
Occasionally, the library offers small group classes on specific technology topics. Forthcoming events of this type are listed below:
Adult Event Identity theft continues to be the fastest growing crime in the United States. Join us for this informative presentation because the more you learn about it, the less vulnerable you are!